Digital cross stitch pattern - Ashitaka and Yakul (Princess Mononoke)
- I recommend using a white Aida 14ct fabric.
- 120 x 103 stitches
- 8.6 x 7.4 inches (21.8 x 18.7cm)
- Add generous margins to your fabric so the design is not too close to the sides, having some white fabric on the sides of this design works super well
- Use 2 strands of floss
PDF pattern content:
- Pattern Keeper version
- English and French versions
- Generated preview picture of the finished design
- Color, symbols on color and black and white symbols charts
- DMC color floss legend with automatically generated skeins count
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view it. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded at www.adobe.com.
My take on Ashitaka and Yakul from the Studio Ghibli movie Princess Mononoke
📸 Tag me on instagram! @bogdragoncrafts 🪴
cross stitch pdf pattern